Welcome to the Tinkers' Construct Wiki!
This is a wiki database for the Minecraft mod Tinkers' Construct. This includes crafting recipes, mob data and other information from versions 1.7.10 and below. Please feel free to add to anything! However, we do have basic guidelines:
- IMPORTANT: USE THE VISUAL EDITOR CAREFULLY! Please however consider using the source editor over the visual editor. The visual editor sometimes inserts additional messy HTML code and does not respect templates.
- Do not vandalize the wiki in any way, shape, or form.
- Do not add unneeded categories or add pages to unrelated categories (such as tools to the "Item" category).
- If you need help, check to see if it is an user error. Do not post your errors in unrelated comment sections! Do NOT report crash reports in this wiki!
- If you are creating a page, make sure it isn't already made.
- Try to make productive comments. If you have a problem, please don't just say "HELP ME!", add some description to it.
Tinker's Construct was created by mDiyo, and is being developed by boni. It's used for a multitude of purposes, primarily for making basic to advanced tools and weapons. You also can use a Smeltery for efficient ore processing. Other parts of TC include new mobs, inventory extensions, and many, many new decorative and functional blocks.
edited by MysticRy 3 days ago
created by Tackylikable
New page: jj
edited by HoldUpDonald
- User blog:HoldUpDonald/TConstruct crash! please help
posted by HoldUpDonald
New blog: Hi! My minecraft crash afer I installed all my mods but not if it's only TConstruct who's installed (with and without one more mod). I have the crash... Summary: crash Added category: Blog posts
new comment by ChocoBeastWolf
Comment: OK, I might be completely idiotic but I can't find daggers nor battle axes anywhere. I've seen tutorials onm how to make them from 2014 but when i...
edited comment by TheDwelf2000
new comment by TheDwelf2000
Comment: Am currently, testing if my math is correct, but the crash people are experimenting when placing exo-chestplate with diamonds or diamond blocks can...
new comment by TheDwelf2000
Comment: So if I understand, a fully upgraded exo-armour with quartz adds 4 * 6 damage (i.e. 24 damage) and one completely upgraded suit with diamonds adds 4...
new comment by BluePower101
Comment: Or obsidion
new comment by SomeRandomPerson18
Comment: 5 years later, can confirm glue can be smelted into rubber if the right packs are installed. Though you probably already knew this xD
Official download links are under the Community tab. Do not ask for downloads on this wiki.
|Minecraft-Forge Version||Tinker's Construct||Mantle|
If you know what you are looking for specifically, you can search for it in the Search box above. If not, however, you can use these quick-access links to reach different categories that can help you narrow down the item you are looking for.
- Books - To upgrade a book to the next tier, just place it in a crafting table.
- Materials and You, Part 1 - Spawn with this book, explains how to start
- Materials and You, Part 2 - Next book, Has more info on materials and modifiers
- Mighty Smelting - Next book, Gives more info on making the Smeltery and Alloys
- Diary of a Tinker - Final book, Creates a backstory for the 'creation' of Tinkers' Construct
- Main Items and Structures
- Info and Guides
- Slime Island