Welcome to the Tinkers' Construct Wiki!
This is a wiki database for the Minecraft mod Tinkers' Construct. This includes crafting recipes, mob data and other information from versions 1.7.10 and below. Please feel free to add to anything! However, we do have basic guidelines:
- IMPORTANT: USE THE VISUAL EDITOR CAREFULLY! Please however consider using the source editor over the visual editor. The visual editor sometimes inserts additional messy HTML code and does not respect templates.
- Do not vandalize the wiki in any way, shape, or form.
- Do not add unneeded categories or add pages to unrelated categories (such as tools to the "Item" category).
- If you need help, check to see if it is an user error. Do not post your errors in unrelated comment sections! Do NOT report crash reports in this wiki!
- If you are creating a page, make sure it isn't already made.
- Try to make productive comments. If you have a problem, please don't just say "HELP ME!", add some description to it.
Tinker's Construct was created by mDiyo, and is being developed by boni. It's used for a multitude of purposes, primarily for making basic to advanced tools and weapons. You also can use a Smeltery for efficient ore processing. Other parts of TC include new mobs, inventory extensions, and many, many new decorative and functional blocks.
new comment by IssTilak
Comment: help, i dont have aluminium copper and other ores in my game, i only have ardite and cobalt
edited by ChildMan99
- User blog:Zelvanki/The Mods for Tinkers Construct.
posted by Zelvanki
New blog: Hello, I'm looking for different mods/addons for tinkers construct such as Tinkers Mechworks or Extra Utilities that adds items to this mods. Can you... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
new comment by Starblissed
Comment: There's no way in the base mod to alter the "heat," as it were. Blocks placed in a smeltery with lava in it's tank will melt blocks down in it's own...
new comment by JulianCharles
Comment: I need an answer as to how much heat you need to melt blocks of gems or metal so that i can speed the process up a bit. And is there any way to speed...
new comment by Alfie003
Comment: I thought that because it attacked in a 3x3x3 cube radius that I could attack multiple mobs around me but I can't, I can only attack one within that...
- Material Stats
edited by Revender
Summary: Minor mistake fix
new comment by Here is a user
Comment: You can get it with the chisel mod I think, but it works differently.
new comment by WillTheMountainDogEater
Comment: How do I add an obsidian large plate to a pickaxe?
- Talk:Seared Tank
new comment by Ainoterran
Comment: It has to be on the same level as the controller.
Official download links are under the Community tab. Do not ask for downloads on this wiki.
|Minecraft-Forge Version||Tinker's Construct||Mantle|
If you know what you are looking for specifically, you can search for it in the Search box above. If not, however, you can use these quick-access links to reach different categories that can help you narrow down the item you are looking for.
- Books - To upgrade a book to the next tier, just place it in a crafting table.
- Materials and You, Part 1 - Spawn with this book, explains how to start
- Materials and You, Part 2 - Next book, Has more info on materials and modifiers
- Mighty Smelting - Next book, Gives more info on making the Smeltery and Alloys
- Diary of a Tinker - Final book, Creates a backstory for the 'creation' of Tinkers' Construct
- Main Items and Structures
- Info and Guides
- Slime Island