Welcome to the Tinkers' Construct Wiki!
This is a wiki database for the Minecraft mod Tinkers' Construct. This includes crafting recipes, mob data and other information from versions 1.7.10 and below. Please feel free to add to anything! However, we do have basic guidelines:
- IMPORTANT: USE THE VISUAL EDITOR CAREFULLY! Please however consider using the source editor over the visual editor. The visual editor sometimes inserts additional messy HTML code and does not respect templates.
- Do not vandalize the wiki in any way, shape, or form.
- Do not add unneeded categories or add pages to unrelated categories (such as tools to the "Item" category).
- If you need help, check to see if it is an user error. Do not post your errors in unrelated comment sections! Do NOT report crash reports in this wiki!
- If you are creating a page, make sure it isn't already made.
- Try to make productive comments. If you have a problem, please don't just say "HELP ME!", add some description to it.
Tinker's Construct was created by mDiyo, and is being developed by boni. It's used for a multitude of purposes, primarily for making basic to advanced tools and weapons. You also can use a Smeltery for efficient ore processing. Other parts of TC include new mobs, inventory extensions, and many, many new decorative and functional blocks.
- Material Stats
edited by Revender 8 hours ago
Summary: Minor mistake fix
new comment by Here is a user 4 days ago
Comment: You can get it with the chisel mod I think, but it works differently.
new comment by WillTheMountainDogEater
Comment: How do I add an obsidian large plate to a pickaxe?
- Talk:Seared Tank
new comment by Ainoterran
Comment: It has to be on the same level as the controller.
comment by ElectricTinker
edited by XChara55
Added categories: Image templates, Templates Added photos:
new comment by XChara55
Comment: I failed miserably at building this, first I built it 10x10 and forgot to make the controller, then I forgot to not add edges, then forgot to add...
edited by TheMr.Fish
Summary: I just added that you needed to have a level 4 pickaxe and gave an example. It took me a while to figure out how and I encountered several outdated pages so just wanted to see if I could help someone else. : )
- Talk:Slimy Sapling
new comment by Mikehell
Comment: The most recent iteration seems to have removed the restriction on bone meal, since I was able to force-grow a sapling in survival. FTB Revelation
new comment by Toxin...?
Comment: what second mod adds this
Official download links are under the Community tab. Do not ask for downloads on this wiki.
|Minecraft-Forge Version||Tinker's Construct||Mantle|
If you know what you are looking for specifically, you can search for it in the Search box above. If not, however, you can use these quick-access links to reach different categories that can help you narrow down the item you are looking for.
- Books - To upgrade a book to the next tier, just place it in a crafting table.
- Materials and You, Part 1 - Spawn with this book, explains how to start
- Materials and You, Part 2 - Next book, Has more info on materials and modifiers
- Mighty Smelting - Next book, Gives more info on making the Smeltery and Alloys
- Diary of a Tinker - Final book, Creates a backstory for the 'creation' of Tinkers' Construct
- Main Items and Structures
- Info and Guides
- Slime Island